课文翻译
Unit1 I want a hot dog,please. 我想要一个热狗。
1. Look,listen andsay. 看一看,听一听并说一说。
I want a hamburger. I want a hot dog.
我想要一个汉堡包。我想要一个热狗。
Oh,here comes a “hot" dog.
哦,这儿来了一个“热”狗。
2.Listen,read and act out. 听一听,读一读并表演。
Simon: What do you want, Daming?
西蒙: 大明,你想要什么?
Daming: Idon't know. What's a hot dog? Is it really a dog?
大明: 我不知道。什么是热狗?它真的是一只狗吗?
Simon: No, Daming. That's a hot dog.
西蒙: 不是,大明。那是一个热狗。
Daming: It looks good!
大明: 它看上去很好!
Cashier: Can I help you?
收银员: 我能为你们做点儿什么?
Daming: I want a hot dog,please.
大明: 我想要一个热狗。
Simon: And I want a hamburger.
西蒙: 我想要一个汉堡包。
Simon's dad:A hamburger for me too.
西蒙的爸爸: 也给我一个汉堡包。
Cashier: Andto drink?
收银员;还要喝点儿什么?
Simon: I want a cola.
西蒙: 我想要一杯可乐。
Daming: Acola for me too.
大明: 也给我一杯可乐。
Simon's dad: Three colas, please.
西蒙的爸爸: 三杯可乐。
Cashier: That's two hamburgers, a hot dog and three colas.
收银员:两个汉堡包,一个热狗和三杯可乐。
Simon's dad: How much is it?
西蒙的爸爸: 多少钱?
Cashier: It's thirteen dollars and twenty-five cents.
收银员: 十三美元二十五美分。
Simon's dad: Here you are.
西蒙的爸爸: 给你。
Cashier: Thankyou. Enjoy your meal!
收银员: 谢谢你。(请)享用你们的美餐!
Daming: Letme take them.
大明: 让我拿它们。
Simon's dad: Be careful!
西蒙的爸爸: 把稳!
Daming: Ohno! I'm sorry!
大明:哦,不!对不起!
Simon: Oh no! My new shorts and shoes!
西蒙:哦,不! 我的新短裤和鞋子!
Unit2 What do you want to eat? 你想吃什么?
1. Listen and chant. 听一听并说唱。
What do you want to eat?
你想要吃什么?
I want to eat some meat.
我想要吃一些肉。
And I want a hot dog, please.
我还想要一个热狗。
withlots and lots of cheese.
带有很多很多的奶酪。
2.Listen and read.听一听并读一读。
Cashier: Can I help you?
收银员: 我能为你们做点儿什么?
Dad: I want noodles and a cola.
爸爸: 我想要面条和一杯可乐。
What do you want to eat, Lingling?
你想要吃什么,玲玲?
Lingling: I want a hamburger.
玲玲: 我想要一个汉堡包。
Dad: And what do you want to drink?
爸爸: 你想要喝什么?
Lingling: Milk,please.
玲玲: 牛奶。
Dad: So we want a hamburger, noodles, milk and a cola,please.
爸爸: 那么我们想要一个汉堡包、面条、牛奶和一杯可乐。
Cashier: OK. 收银员: 好的。
单词
look 看上去
*cashier 收银员
*cola 可乐
dollar 美元
cent 美分
enjoy 享用,享受
careful 小心的
Be careful!把稳!
The most popular courses